Customer Bill of Rights
We at THOMAS SATTLER HOMES An Affiliated Group of Companies express a desire to clearly state the principles and ideals, which guide all of us at THOMAS SATTLER HOMES.
We frequently find ourselves dissatisfied with the way we are treated, both as individuals and as a company. Disinterest, discourtesy, bad service, late deliveries and just plain bad manners are all too common occurrences.
I cannot tell others how to run their business (except by not buying from them) but we can run THOMAS SATTLER HOMES as I feel a business should be run. Therefore, the following is a list I consider to be the inalienable rights of our customers. WE EXPECT TO BE HELD TO ACCOUNT WHENEVER WE DENY ANY OF THESE RIGHTS TO ANY CUSTOMER.
- As our customer, you are entitled to be treated with friendliness, honesty, courtesy and respect.
- As our customer, you are entitled to full value for your money. When you buy or build a home with us you should feel assured that it was a good buy, and at a fair price.
- As our customer, you are entitled to be proud of your new home and to know that your satisfaction is our main concern.
- As our customer, you are entitled to prompt, courteous, knowledgeable answers to your questions. Our goal is to provide all the help we can give you in designing, building and servicing your new home.
- As our customer, you are entitled to the privilege of being an individual and of dealing with individuals. When there are questions about your home, you are entitled to speak with the appropriate individual so the question can be resolved immediately, in the most mutually satisfactory manner possible. As our customer, we wish to be accessible and welcome all your thoughts and concerns as it affects our relationship.
- AS OUR CUSTOMER, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO BE TREATED EXACTLY AS WE WANT TO BE TREATED WHEN WE ARE SOMEONE ELSE’S CUSTOMER.
Thomas W. Sattler,